Safe, Reliable Pet Services
for all companion animals including exotics!
Furry People Pet Sitting is a professional pet sitting company servicing San Diego’s East County. We believe in providing the highest quality care for your pets while keeping you updated in your absence. Our priorities are the safety and health of your pets, the security of your home, and the peace of mind that only an experienced, professional pet sitter can provide.
How are we different from other pet sitters?
- Furry People Pet Sitting adheres to the highest industry standards of professional pet sitter conduct.
- We are proudly owner-operated, not a franchise and we do not subcontract our services.
- Furry People Pet Sitting is insured to protect your pets and your home.
- We provide our clients with user-friendly online scheduling for confirming and monitoring pet care.
- Furry People Pet Sitting brings more than twenty-five years of experience in the pet industry, both in the private sector and nonprofit animal rescue.
Read about our reputation for expert, conscientious, and compassionate service on YELP
You and your pets meet and interview your pet sitter at a free initial home visit. Call or text us to set up an appointment! (619) 322-0133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the following areas and their neighborhoods:
We proudly offer the following services. If your pet needs special care, feel free to ask!
♥ Dog Walks — 30-minute or 45-minutes of outdoor exercise
♥ In-Home visits — While you are away at work or on vacation
♥ Vacation home care — Included in pet visits to make your home look lived-in
♥ Pet Taxi — For vet visits, park trips, and grooming appointments
♥ Special Needs Care — Medication and special care for exotic pets
We love all kinds of animals and have many years of experience caring for companion animals including exotics.
We are dedicated to caring for animals in the most gentle, humane and compassionate manner possible. We value all animals, large and small, as sentient beings worthy of love, affection, and the best of care.